Monday, April 9, 2018

How to Draw Sweet & Sour Cherries

How to Draw Sweet & Sour Cherries with Lady Lucas | Linzer Lane Blog #howtodraw #chibifood #kawaiifood

I took a poll this week online to get a pulse on what you'd like to see more of on the Linzer Lane Blog. A number of readers said more easy 'how to draw' tutorials, so I thought this easy step by step graphic might come in handy for those that would love to draw some cute cherries!

All you need to do is draw one step at a time - and don't forget the 'sweet' and 'sour' face at the end!

In addition, I can teach you how to draw four more cute fruits in my brand new video below:




If you watch it, you'll learn how to draw a lime, orange, peach and one smart apple ;)

Is there anything you'd love to learn how to draw? Leave a comment below and I'll consider if for my next video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10